What we are doing in November:
Wednesdays: Mental Health (MH) Series continued
- Nov 4 – Guest from Canadian Mental Health Association
- Nov 11 – Remembrance Day – no session
- Nov 18 – Self-care for Parents
- Nov 25 – Mental Health supports for children and youth
- Nov 5 – North Van City Library presentation and Meet Ups!
- Nov 12 – COVID Q&A with a school principal
- Nov 19 – Our Stories – Join us to learn more about your neighbour, Ana
- Nov 26 – Our Stories – Join us to learn more about your neighbour, Herley
The Queen Mary Family Learning Program offers two sessions each week. Come to one or both:
- Wednesday Afternoons: 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm. NOTE NEW TIME!
- Thursday Mornings 10:00 am – 11:15 am.
On Zoom due to COVID-19 until further notice. Phone and email support also available.
For information and to sign up, contact:
This program is delivered in partnership by: Capilano University, St. John the Evangelist Anglican Church, Queen Mary Elementary School, North Shore Neighbourhood House, City of North Vancouver Library, and the North Shore Multicultural Society.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of the:
- City of North Vancouver through their Community Grant program,
- Capilano University (Community Development and Outreach Department)
- Postmedia Raise a Reader (Vancouver Sun), and
- B.C. Ministry of Advanced Education.