We are excited to share the launch of the North Shore Solutions Navigator Program.
The Navigators are here to help you identify needs, goals, and assist you in accessing community resources and support from existing service providers. Our aim is to support folks cycling out of poverty with issues ranging from housing, food, basic needs and the multitude of barriers that may arise when navigating systems. We hope an equitable approach provides participants with a sense of community while filling gaps in service that so often lead to isolation and/or an inability for change and growth.
What can the Navigators do for you?
- Listen and offer encouragement
- Make referrals to, and help you access, various community resources across the North Shore
- Follow up to ensure you’re getting the help you need
- Help you plan and set goals to meet your needs
- Assist with paperwork and applications
What services can Navigators refer you to?
- Mental Health resources
- Settlement services.. and more!
The Navigator program is free and there is no formal eligibility criteria. You can access the Navigators once or on an ongoing basis. You can set up an appointment online. Meeting with the Navigators can take place in person, over video call, or over the phone, whichever works best for you.
To book an appointment email email@example.com or call 604-220-8431 or 604-230-2454