Warm thanks to our generous volunteers!
Volunteers play a critical role in the services and programs North Shore Neighbourhood House provides. We have over 120 volunteers who have donated thousands of hours of time, sharing their skills and talents to help build a strong community. We’d welcome you to join our team.
- Family centre drop in: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Fitness for people with Dementia: Mondays 1:00-3:00 pm
- Better Balance program: Wednesday and Fridays
- Mountainside Daycare: 9am – 2 pm one day per week
Volunteer opportunities for students:
- Preschool Art classes: Sundays 10:45 am – 12:30 pm
- Soccer classes: Saturdays 9:15am – 1:30 pm
- Lego Club at Queen Mary elementary school: 3:00pm – 4:15 pm
You will be invited to an interview to discuss your skills and interests. Volunteers are also required to undergo a criminal record check.
Many thanks for your interest in volunteering!