Warm thanks to our generous volunteers!
Volunteers play a critical role in the services and programs North Shore Neighbourhood House provides. We have over 120 volunteers who have donated thousands of hours of time, sharing their skills and talents to help build a strong community. We’d welcome you to join our team.
Already a volunteer and need to access your account? Please login to your My Volunteer Page HERE
- After School Programs at Queen Mary, Ridgeway, and Westview elementary schools
- Badminton classes (Mondays and Thursdays)
- Basketball classes and tumbling for kids (Sundays)
- Daddy and Me (Fridays 6pm – 8pm)
- Family Centre LOLO drop-in (Monday and Wednesday mornings and afternoons)
- Fitness Centre – Better Balance Program for seniors (Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Fitness for people with Dementia (Mondays 1pm – 3pm)
- Income Tax clinic (Feb to May)
- Seniors Peer Support Program
- Small Grants Committee
- Soccer Classes for kids (Saturdays)
- Special events
- Special Needs Teen Club After School Program
Volunteer opportunities for students:
- Preschool Art classes: Sundays 10:45 am – 12:30 pm
- Soccer classes: Saturdays 9:15am – 1:30 pm
- Lego Club at Queen Mary elementary school: 3:00pm – 4:15 pm
You will be invited to an interview to discuss your skills and interests. Volunteers are also required to undergo a criminal record check.
Many thanks for your interest in volunteering!