North Shore Neighbourhood House is looking for a Youth Worker to engage with 13-18 olds attending our lounge or drop-in programs.
Nature and Scope of Work
- This casual role is centre-based, working primarily with youth (13-18) and some pre-teens (10-12) attending our drop in programs or hanging out in our lounge.
- The youth worker acts as a role model, engaging young people in discussion, games, arts/crafts, special events, and activities.
- The successful candidate will carry out their duties within the policies and procedures set out in the Youth Policy Manual.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 5:45-9:15
- Friday and Saturday: 5:45-10:15
Rate of Pay
$17.73 per hour
Desired Training and Experience
- Two years of college or university
- Considerable experience working with youth 13-18.
Please apply by e-mail to:
Youth Centre Coordinator