North Shore Neighbourhood House 2020 summer day camps are now open for registration with 6 locations to serve the North Shore.
- Week #1 | June 29-July 3 | Fun in the Sun. Kick off to summer! Neighbourhood walks treasure hunt Water balloons, & Murals (Closed Canada Day July 1).
- Week #2 | July 6-10 | Splash Week. A fun, wet, active week outside enjoying out door games and activities.
- Week #3 | July 13-17 | Art Week. Discover your creative side; painting, mixed media and large art projects.
- Week #4 | July 20-24 | Amazing Amusements. A week of exciting pranks, jokes, creating your own carnival games and enjoying the great outdoors.
- Week #5 | July 27- July 31 | Challenge Week. A week of fun and games including Minute to Win It challenges, board game tournaments, challenges and a scavenger hunt.
- Week #6 | Aug 4-7 | Adventure Week. Includes: Picnics in the park, treasure hunts and Superhero day (Closed BC Day August 3).
- Week #7 | Aug 10-14 | Performing Arts. A different experience every day; singing, costume design, Summer Camps got talent, Air band and puppet making.
- Week #8 | August 17-21 | Summer Madness. An active week in nature Lawson, Panorama and Mahon Park creating a lemonade stand and much more.
- Week #9 | August 26-29 | Science Week. Have fun with hands on Grossology experiments, volcanoes, Field trip to Science World and an end of the Summer Party.
- Week #10 | August 31-Sept 3 | Theme Week. Tye Dye projects, 70’s, 80’s, Pirate day are just a few of the themes explored this week (Closed July 4).
Included in registration:
- Licensed Childcare, MCFD Child Care subsidy accepted
- NSNH supplies sunscreen
- No extra fees or costs
IMPORTANT: NSNH Summer Day Camps are NUT AWARE ZONES. Please do not pack nuts in your child’s lunch or snack.