The North Shore Neighbourhood House at John Braithwaite Community Centre Seniors Team is working to support adults 55+ in our community through senior peer support services.
Connect with others, receive emotional support, and learn about available resources – please share with seniors you know!
Seniors Peer Support: If you are facing loneliness, isolation, health problems, fear of getting infected or other issues and challenges, we can connect you with a trained volunteer who is a good listener and would help you look at things you can do that are within your control. Please contact:
For information on resources regarding free or low-cost meals and groceries, grocery delivery, transportation, housing, health or counselling services, please contact any of the following people:
- Kyle: email@example.com (opens in new tab)
- Lorna: firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in new tab) or 604-315-2084
- Marjorie: email@example.com (opens in new tab)
- Zheni: firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in new tab)
To participate in our Friday Zoom Lunch and Learn sessions where we discuss important topics and have fun, please contact:
To receive our weekly newsletter with updates and fun links, please contact:
- Marjorie: email@example.com (opens in new tab).