Starting Tuesday, March 17, and until further notice, North Shore Neighbourhood House has suspended all programs EXCEPT our licensed child care, in order to lower the risk of transmission of the Coronavirus.
With the exception of child care, our building at 225 East 2nd Street is closed to the public, including all scheduled camps, classes, gym etc.
In addition, the John Braithwaite Community Centre 145 West 1st Street is also closed to the public, including all seniors, youth and family resource programs.
The facility closures are aligned with the recent recommendation from Vancouver Coastal Health’s Medical Health Officer to close public facilities in order to lower the risk of exposure and spread of COVID-19 in our community.
The NVRC call centre at 604-987-PLAY (7529) and online registration https://www.nvrc.ca/ will remain available during the closures.
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times. We will keep you updated as the situation progresses.
May 19th UPDATE: Our child care centres are open to all families and we are now accepting new registrations
- NSNH Child Care – 225 East 2nd Street
- Novaco Child Care – 1370 Redwood Street
- Centreview Child Care – 143 East 14th Street
- Learning Together Child Care – 1858 Sutherland Ave
School Age Care:
- Capilano Kids Club – 1230 West 20th Street
- Cleveland Kids Club – 1255 Eldon Road
- Lynn Valley Kids Club – 3361 Mountain Highway
- Norgate Kids Club – 1295 Sowden Street
- Ridgeway Kids Club – 420 East 8th Street
- Westview Kids Club – 641West 17th Street
- Mountainside Kids Club – 3365 Mahon Ave