Family Resource Centre
As part of our partnership at the John Braithwaite Community Centre we operate the Family Centre which offers a variety of drop in programs for families with children under six, including Mother Goose story time, parent education workshops, resource and children’s libraries, and childminding.
The Family Centre Makes A Difference!
- form friendships and connect with neighbours
- learn through new ideas and get helpful parenting support
- share common successes and challenges
- voice your opinions and make a difference
- connect with your children through play, laughter, stories, song
Call the Family Centre Coordinator Zahia Lazibat 604-982-8315 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Parent Education Series
Help! My Kid Didn't Come With An Owner's Manual
Johanna Simmons is offering a parenting course combining the Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) program and Positive Discipline with attachment theory for parents of preschool children.. For more information click here.