As part of our partnership at the John Braithwaite Community Centre we operate the Family Centre which offers a variety of drop in programs for families with children under six, including Mother Goose story time, parent education workshops, resource and children’s libraries, and childminding.
The Family Centre Makes A Difference!
- Form friendships and connect with neighbours
- Learn through new ideas and get helpful parenting support
- Share common successes and challenges
- Voice your opinions and make a difference
- Connect with your children through play, laughter, stories, song