As part of our partnership at the John Braithwaite Community Centre we operate the Family Centre which offers a variety of drop in programs for families with children under six, including Mother Goose story time, parent education workshops, resource and children’s libraries, and childminding.
The Family Centre Makes A Difference!
- form friendships and connect with neighbours
- learn through new ideas and get helpful parenting support
- share common successes and challenges
- voice your opinions and make a difference
- connect with your children through play, laughter, stories, song
Call the Family Centre Coordinator Zahia Lazib at 604-982-8315 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Parent Education Series
- Lower Lonsdale Family Playgroup Drop in
- Successful co-parenting
- Daddy and me Drop In
- Biting, Hitting and other Embarrassments of Parenting