North Shore Neighbourhood House Childcare Opportunities
- Full time and casual positions.
- Full time positions include benefits.
You will have strengths in:
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for children.
- Effective, cooperative and respectful team work and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of child development.
- Appropriate and positive guidance/discipline skills.
- Permanent positions need current BC ECE assistant, ECE and/or Infant Toddler license to practice.
- Casual staff need ECE assistant or ECE license to practice.
- $19.93 per hour for permanent position
- $17.73 for casual position
Terms of Employment: for permanent positions:
- Medical, dental, extended health and a pension plan
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Roberta Niccoli-Morrison, Program Manager Early Years
North Shore Neighbourhood House
225 East 2nd Street, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 1C4
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.